Pages

December 15, 2010

life as a volunteer...

Salam...Its being a long time since my last update for my blog...
Busy??sort of..Lazy??sort of..haha...many things happened to me recently...
Some of it good and most of them is bad...
1hb December is my big day...Convocation day...Check my last post..Hari BerKonvokasi
Eventhough that day was my big day..but i'm not really happy at all...
Just a fake smile and pretending...Hmmm...What makes me to be at that condition??
Many things...no career or even a real job...i'm not saying that i'm not grateful to have a part time job...
It just...yeah..u know...after 5 years of hardwork (malas actually) of studying...no real job have reach me...
Yeah...at this moment...i'm doing a part time work as a volunteer..
My life as volunteer have a mix feeling...i'm happy to having this opportunity..
Went to Sarawak for the outreach programme, joining the COL department, n currently as a volunteer for the school holiday programme...
Happy, Excited, Enjoy, Gaining new knowledge everyday, Meeting people, Cuci mata..huhu...
But also Bored, a bit stress, tired and sometimes irritated...But honestly i'm Happy...
Why am i being irritated??coz many people always ask me about when am i going to have a job??a real JOB!! Wargh....soo tension!!!Stress!!!...So many job application that have been made...But??none of them hired me as their employees..ShiT!!!....who's fault??hmmm...mine probably...
Argh....Lantak la...Let it be...*sighing at the same time....
Now??what am i have to do??yeah...just continue with the volunteering work...
Finish the school holiday programme...then??next year?? a new mission...
Job hunting...more and more effort...praying lots to ALLAH...
As what in Maher Zain's lyrics " InsyaALLAH, Don't Despair and never loose hope,  Coz ALLAH is always by your side..."

ok...that all from me this time...this just a piece of my sickness mind...haha...ok...chow...
Salam...

4 comments:

sarah zulk said...

lepak bro..

syamean said...

sarah: huhu...nie bukan ape la...just a bit of saikological sickness...haha...sudah gile ye aku...haha

achik ezam said...

inshaallah ade lah nanti..sabor2 k :D

syamean said...

achik: huhu...insyaALLAH....tggu je la kan??ape bleh buat..huhu